With all of this talk of monetizing blogs…
How POUR is your blog?
FACT: According to the U.S. department of Labour:
- There are more than 50 million Americans with disabilities.
- This equates to 18% of the population
- This 18% are potential customers for businesses of all types across the United States
QUESTION: What is the implication of these figures for blogger and business owners?
FACT: This under tapped market has $175 billion in discretionary spending power.
QUESTION: What is the spending power of persons with disabilities?
FACT: The figure mentioned above is more than twice the spending power of American teenagers and almost 18 times the spending power of the American “tweens” market.
QUESTION: Can you afford to exclude this market with a vast pool of experience, expertise and insights from your blog, and potentially from your business?
FACT: The answer is no!
QUESTION: How accessible is your blog?
FACT: Glenda Watson Hyatt has the answers for you in her stunningly informative eBook “How POUR is your Blog?”
Grab a copy of "How POUR is Your Blog? Tips for Increasing Your Blog Accessibility”and begin making your blog more accessible today!
Inside this free ebook, you’ll discover:
- A definition of web accessibility increasing your understanding of the barriers facing people with disabilities, 18% percent of the population, while online;
- 4 characteristics of accessible blogs provides you with an easy-to-remember framework for evaluating your blog’s accessibility;
- 3 tips for increasing the accessibility of your next blog post to begin immediately making your blog more accessible to expand your reach;
- Tips for writing alternative text for images, which also improve your search engine optimization;
- Additional resources on web accessibility offer a starting point for further increasing your blog’s accessibility and reaching 18% of the population that has disabilities.